AIM Evo 4S GPS 5 channel data logger kit with 4 Gb internal memory
The external GPS module for optimal reception is included. A very accurate GPS speed and lap time logging as well as perfect visualization of all lines driven.
The AIM Evo 4S
GPS data logger contains the following inputs and outputs:
- RPM input (8-50 V square wave and 150-450 V from the low-voltage coil side)
- 2 digital wheel speed inputs
- 5 free configurable analog inputs, measuring frequency can be set on 1.000 Hz each, 0 – 5 VDC (12 bits resolution)
- 1 digital output, which can be triggered for a RPM signal, lap time signal or an alarm value from an analog channel
- CAN, RS232 and K-line ECU connection possibility
- CAN expansion port (for e.g. AIM Lambda unit, thermocouple hub, memory module expansion, GS-Dash and/or SmartyCam).
- Connection for an external GPS module for logging lap times, speed and lap lines driven
- Internal 3-axis ± 5G accelorometer
- Internal 3-axis Gyro-sensor
- External Power supply 9-15 VDC
This kit is supplied including download cable and Racestudio 3
software, RPM/K-line cable and English manual. A GS-Dash, Memory Module Expansion and the previous mentioned CAN expansions
can be purchased optionally. Sizes are only 130 x 46,6 x 35 mm and a weight of 0,33 kg. The anodized aluminium body is very rigid and has a protection class of IP65.
Please contact us when your vehicle is not mentioned for connecting this Evo4S laptimer on.
The AIM Evo4 GPS data logger
is a very flexible system and therefore easy to use on all sorts of vehicles like a race car, bike, kart, power boat et cetera.
AIM Sportline Racing Products